Welcome to the website of the Vein of Galen Malformation Support Group New Zealand
The Vein of Galen Malformation Support Group New Zealand is a support group for families who have a child with vein of Galen malformation and live in New Zealand.
On our website you will find :
- Information about the condition, vein of Galen malformation on both our About Vein of Galen and Medical Presentation pages.
- Details about our group, on our About Us pages.
- Stories written by our vein of Galen families about their amazing journeys so far.
- A Questions page with questions that are commonly asked by families with a child with this condition. Read the answers to these questions written by our medical professionals.
- An extensive list of Links and Resources of other groups and websites that can provide information and support related to this condition.
Vein of Galen Malformation Support Group Disclaimer
Though much of our material has been checked by interventional neuroradioloigists and other health professionals, the Vein of Galen Malformation Support Group is not a medically qualified organisation. The information we supply is for general educational purposes only and should not be regarded as advice on the diagnosis or treatment of either vein of Galen malformaton or any other medical condition. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided, the Vein of Galen Malformation Support Group cannot be held responsible for such information. This information provided is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient and his/her doctor.